Boerne Area In-Home Veterinarians
If you’re looking for a different kind of veterinary care in the Boerne area, consider MobileCare Veterinary Clinic. Dr. Pat Mims and his team of Boerne area in-home veterinarians provide care to dogs and cats unlike anything seen before. This is because MobileCare Veterinary Clinic is not a brick-and-mortar veterinarian’s office. It provides everything a family pet could ever need… all on wheels. When our Boerne area in-home veterinarians care for your furry friends, it will be in our veterinary mobile unit. We hope having this parked in front of your home will make your pet feel safe and less anxious. This is also a good option for owners who have a hard time traveling or have more than one pet at home. For a different, yet familiar and convenient form of veterinary care, call on MobileCare Veterinary Clinic soon.
Our Veterinary Services
At MobileCare Veterinary Clinic, our Boerne area in-home veterinarians provide the following services for all pets:
- Pet wellness exams for all ages, including vaccinations and routine blood work, as well as testing for heartworm and intestinal parasites
- Senior pet care, where we extensively monitor their organ functions, aging concerns, manage their weight, and much more
- Diagnostic testing, including bloodwork, urine tests, digital x-rays, and more, to further look at your pet’s abnormalities
- Pet dentistry, where we will give your dogs and cats an extensive teeth cleaning under anesthesia, as well as provide oral exams
- Pet surgery, where we perform various procedures such as foreign body and mass removals, laceration repairs, and spays and neuters
- Hospice care and in-home euthanasia via our mobile unit
If you live in the Boerne area and want to give MobileCare Veterinary Clinic a try, contact us at 210-241-6343 for an appointment.