The MobileCare Veterinary Clinic Philosophy
Our highest priority at MobileCare Veterinary Clinic is exceptional treatment for patients and compassionate care for their owners. Our vision is to provide an environment of focus and communication that facilitates this level of care.
We have been afforded a unique position with the ability to travel directly to each of our patients’ homes to provide care to them, and we do not take this opportunity lightly. We are honored to be able to come to your home to provide state-of-the-art veterinary care with our fully equipped mobile unit.
Who We Are at MobileCare
Dr. Mims and his team designed MobileCare Veterinary Clinic to be a mobile practice unlike any other in the area. We are pleased to offer our clients the convenient “practice at your door” concept without sacrificing the exceptional quality of a brick and mortar practice. We are committed to providing every need to our patients, right inside our mobile unit, offering top-of-the-line veterinary services that rival those offered by the more traditional veterinary practice model.
Our Promises to You
MobileCare Veterinary Clinic has been founded on a relationship that Dr. Mims and his team have had with the community for 30 years running. We are committed to building on the high standards that have already come to be associated with our care. The MobileCare team is dedicated to providing:
- Care for animals for whom transport to a traditional veterinary hospital is undesirable or excessively stressful
- End of life care in a more private, less stressful, and more respectful manner
- Services for those owners who find driving and transporting their pets to be difficult
- High quality care that meets the standards of a traditional brick and mortar practice
- A low stress, more convenient, and more focused and attentive environment for family veterinary care
If you would like to learn more about MobileCare Veterinary Clinic, please contact us with your questions. We look forward to meeting you and your pet and scheduling our first visit to your home.